Sports Marketing/Partnership InternshipCreative Sports Group
Social Media InternHooked
Marketing Internship (Unpaid)New York Therapy Team
Marketing Intern for Political Board GameCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Marketing InternMidsun Group
Marketing & Media InternshipLanchid LLC
Social Media InternClassic Tress
Social Media and Sales InternBookmark This
Glam & Sassy
Posted: June 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlam & Sassy is an online boutique that offers beautiful clothing, handbags and jewelry at great prices. This position will allow the intern to use his or her marketing skills to create exciting email newsletters, social media posts, and effective customer follow-up. There is also an opportunity for those who would like to earn commission to sell our merchandise. There is nothing to buy and all items are given on a consignment basis. The days and hours are extremely flexible and this will be a fun and worthwhile learning experience!
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales material.
- Organize on-campus fashion parties.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.