IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Social Media and Sales InternBookmark This
Glam & Sassy
Posted: June 03 2015
Company Location: La Jolla, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlam & Sassy is an online boutique that offers beautiful clothing, handbags and jewelry at great prices. This position will allow the intern to use his or her marketing skills to create exciting email newsletters, social media posts, and effective customer follow-up. There is also an opportunity for those who would like to earn commission to sell our merchandise. There is nothing to buy and all items are given on a consignment basis. The days and hours are extremely flexible and this will be a fun and worthwhile learning experience!
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales material.
- Organize on-campus fashion parties.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.