Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsExcel Management
College Tuition Benefit CoordinatorEmployer Assurance Solutions (EAS)
Marketing & Sales InternKSA Marketing & Partnershipis
Short-Term Marketing InternThe Computer Support People, LLC
Human Resource/Marketing/Sales/Advertising InternSky Incorporated
Marketing InternDiscovery Communications
Marketing InternBookmark This
Waters Of Atlantis
Posted: November 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a massage business that believes in peak performance and doing more than just striving to meet the standard. We strive to meet the needs of our clients by optimizing a customized massage experience. We specialize in treating varies types of chronic and/or acute pains using different types of massage modialities. We also specialize in prenatal massage which can make for a smoother delivery for the mother.
This internship will be unique and challenging experience! And from what our past interns have share with us, we make being a intern for us fun and invaluable! You will get a fast pace hands on experience in marketing a local business. We strive to make work fun and you will often attend paid for networking events to help us gain more brand awareness of our company in the community.
- We offer our interns free massages which are be great for relieving stress and boost productivity!
- We have a commission/bonus program where your hard work will pay off in your earnings!
- Hands on accesses to new technology, marketing software/apps and in-depth learning on how to use these tools to make marketing easier.
- Waters of Atlantis Promotion Shirt for Expo Events
Your dependability and enthusiasm for routinely exceeding expectations will make you a perfect fit for Waters of Atlantis and with this internship on your resume it will make for a bright future in your career path. We look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with expos and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Attending networking events to increase brand awareness of the company.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- B2B networking with local businesses
Requirements- Pursuing a Associate and/or Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.