Marketing InternTomes & Hanratty PC
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 04 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConceptia, Ltd. is a Veteran owned management consulting and IT / technology services company headquartered in Houston, TX. We have helped clients deliver value and results through Project Management and Organizational Change Management in Asia, Europe, North America and Australia.
I have access to good marketing software/infrastructure but do not have the time to take advantage of it. I need someone to come in and work with myself and our Business Development manager to setup our email marketing.
Candidates located in Houston, Texas are preferred, but this is not absolutely required.
Responsibilities*** Create email campaigns, online promotions, etc. ***
- Make suggestions for improvement company website
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.