Marketing InternBookmark This
27B Great Neck Road
Great Neck, NY
Posted: March 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting Internship opportunity for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team at the ToddleWood Studio! Immediate need for a few sharp , enthuastic and creative associates to "WOW" our clients and increase the flow of customers to our business. Ready for the next level!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- a "MAKE IT HAPPEN" attitude is required!
SkillsRequired - Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Microsoft Excel, B2B eCommerce, Adobe Creative Suite, Mac & PC platforms, Automobile