Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Marketing InternBookmark This
27B Great Neck Road
Great Neck, NY
Posted: March 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting Internship opportunity for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team at the ToddleWood Studio! Immediate need for a few sharp , enthuastic and creative associates to "WOW" our clients and increase the flow of customers to our business. Ready for the next level!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- a "MAKE IT HAPPEN" attitude is required!
SkillsRequired - Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Microsoft Excel, B2B eCommerce, Adobe Creative Suite, Mac & PC platforms, Automobile