Project Manager/ Administrative / Social Media. Intern. Paid !YOUR SUV CLUB LLC.
Social Media MarketingMoi Inc
Marketing and Sales Intern - Move into LeadershipMomentum Inc
Marketing/Recruiting InternPan Asia Resources Pte Ltd
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMFG Inc
Intern & Learn Internet Marketing in the Event Planning & Wedding NicheOD Marketers
Sales and Marketing Fashion InternshipFashionlab Agency
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Marketing InternBookmark This
Real Deal Creative
Posted: April 14 2016
Company Location: Miramar, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Deal Creative is an emerging marketing startup powered by ambitious free thinkers. Our mission is to serve the various small businesses of South Florida through organic cost-effective marketing. To accomplish such a lofty goal, we require a multi-faceted individual with a gift for strategic writing, inventive thinking, and devised planning.
Currently, we are offering a non-paid internship with the potential to turn into a paid job opportunity. This is a career opportunity with a high upside and will provide invaluable knowledge about marketing, writing, and public relations.
Responsibilities- Create stimulating copy to power marketing campaigns
- Draft engaging weekly blog posts for RDC & Clients
- Assist in branding RDC as a millennial-powered pioneer of marketing
- Coordinate with the graphic department to create exciting and visually appealing social media posts
- Generate appealing copy for websites that will retain visitors and boost site ranking
- SEO Keyword Research (team effort)
- Maintain a writing portfolio for personal growth
Requirements- Majored/majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communication
- Work independently or willingly with various team members
- Experience with trendy social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Unique but flexible writing style that entices an audience
- Ability to create press releases, media kits, memos, etc.
- Phenomenal research skills that aid in content creation