Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIMPORTANT: To be considered for this position, download the app, provide feedback, and thoughts or ideas that you feel would be worth incorporating into the marketing plan that you will be in charge of implementing.
MYMUSAIC iOS is a new app and social network that utilizes the handiness of pics/clips, and leverages the power of music to create a concise story telling medium that can capture experiences of any length in short form. The company takes a purist approach to content creation. Absent but not missed, are elaborate effects and transitions that take away from the content and inhibit the story from progressing. This 'less is more' approach is works only when the pics and clips move to the beat of the music which in turn, yields a much more powerful result which all starts with having great content. With that in mind, users can collaboratively capture experiences with the best pics and clips from others who were there by creating an event on the app and inviting others to contribute.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for this position, download the app, provide feedback, and thoughts or ideas that you feel would be worth incorporating into the marketing plan that you will be in charge of implementing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.