PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Summer Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
New Mobile App Ambassador - HS STUDENTS ONLYKamcord
Social Media Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Marketing InternBookmark This
LabPop Group Incorporated
39 W. 14th Street #503
New York, NY
Posted: April 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLabPop Group is an up and coming company founded in Brazil and comprised of 5 separate but interconnecting companies: MusicBUZZ, Futebol 360, MPM Neto Publishing, Gema Custom Mags and LabPop Content. A sales company at heart, LabPop Group produces music concerts, provides digital marketing solutions, manages soccer players, produces magazines and publishes books.
The position is a non-paid, part-time Social Media and Marketing internship with a time commitment of 15 – 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities● Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics for an assortment of clients in a variety of industries
● Perform social media market research
● Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans
● Assist in the creation of client presentations and agreements
● Assist in event production projects with outside vendors/partners
● Contribute to LabPop Group’s website, blog, Facebook and Twitter pages
● Perform other duties as requested
Requirements● Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications, or recent graduate
● Familiarity with all aspects of social media
● Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
● Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor
● Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
● Excellent critical thinking skills
● Strong work ethic and positive attitude