Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
875 W Poplar
Posted: March 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPeople person, send out email blasted, contact potential clients for speaking engagements.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.