Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Marketing InternBookmark This
8600 West Chester Pike
Upper Darby, PA
Posted: December 10 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA growing healthcare staffing facility in Upper Darby, PA is seeking a Marketing Intern to assist with the recent growth in the business. This position is unpaid but includes other benefits such as experience in the field, resume critique, and insider recruiting information when looking for employment.
Currently we are looking to place two respective interns for 15-20 hours/week. Hours worked must be during normal business hours but are scheduled flexibly. Internships will start at three months in duration with possible extension or direct hire opportunity for the right candidates. All interns will orient, train, and work closely on a daily basis with the Recruiting Manager on site.
Please note that we are only accepting candidates who live locally to this location.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Marketing Intern, you will:
• Monitor job boards for possible business leads
• Assist in generating new business in order to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
• Conduct consultative business calls in order to qualify and manage provided lead sources, as well as prospecting from target list of accounts
• Conduct market research to prepare competitive analysis reports
• Build and manage all aspects of a sales pipeline
• Schedule client meetings to generate new business.
• Develop marketing strategies and proposals for generating new business
• Assisting with various office projects and tasks as needed
• Assist with email marketing campaign.
• Assist with the development of marketing literature and sales proposals
Relevant Skills: Online Marketing, Marketing, Search Engine Optimization
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will possess the following:
A positive and upbeat energy to add to the team
An eagerness to learn the discipline
Open to possibility of extension or employment