Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Content Marketing InternElevate United
LOOKING FOR A PR & MARKETING INTERN!kargoe.com
Promotions Assistant - Entry LevelSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Client Relations AssociateSynergy Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 23 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKonaScrub is an all natural organic skincare company. You will work closely with the founder of the company to build new marketing strategies and more.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.