MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Marketing InternMeda AB
Marketing InternMeda AB
Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternBookmark This
To The Moon Media
Posted: August 31 2016
Company Location: Ocala, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are a small husband and wife digital marketing agency based in Florida. Our team members all work virtually from home. We are in need of a marketing intern to handle the growing social media needs of our clients, as well as other marketing projects. We are looking for someone experienced and knowledgeable in social media platforms; know how they function, are an avid lover of social. We are easy to get along with, flexible, interested in helping you learn and grow (and learning from you), and want to see you succeed.
For the right person, this may eventually lead to a paid full-time or part-time job (working remotely).
Please email qualifications to Mary@ToTheMoonMedia.com
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc on behalf of our clients
- Create email campaigns, write emails to customers and potential customers
- Research, write and edit blogs, press releases, articles
- Interview subject matter experts for articles and content (i.e. a purse designer for a purse blog)
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on creation of Powerpoint presentations to clients
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Digital Media or any related field
- Possess EXCELLENT writing skills (some of your favorite classes are writing-oriented; journalism, creative writing, content, organizational communications and you get good grades in these)
- Good grammar and spelling
- Good verbal communication and people relations skills
- Love social media in all its forms!
- Enjoy researching, interviewing and writing good content
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Basic understanding of SEO is helpful but not required.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Able to meet deadlines and commit to a schedule
- Dependable, reliable, easy to get along with, good character, attention to detail
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Twitter, MS Office Suite, English language skills, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Article Writing
Preferred - WordPress, SEO copywriting, AP style writing