Social Media & Community Management InternModelsMT
Business Development / Sales InternModelsMT
Marketing Intern at EDM BangersEDM Bangers
Marketing Intern (San Franscisco)Hung Phat USA
Spring Marketing/PR InternUrbanEdge Publishing
Join a New Fashion Brand When It StartsLumi America inc.
New Mobile App AmbassadorKamcord
Social Media/Marketing InternWhirlWind Creative
Marketing InternBookmark This
Small Business USA, llc
Posted: September 11 2015
Company Location: Hartford, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description***This is a revenue share internship - there is no hourly pay - just the opportunity to own a piece of something big!***
Have an opportunity to join us at the ground floor of what we're expecting to be an exciting venture. We are creating a website for parents of teenagers to help them maximize their teens potential. It includes preparing for college, how to talk to teens, how their behaviors and messages have a profound effect on how kids feel, and health and wellness.
We're looking for an intern who would be interested in a percentage of the advertising revenue in exchange for marketing and building our viewership. This is a flexible position that would require you to be innovative, understand website traffic and generating tools. Some IT knowledge required.
On top of being on the ground floor of something incredibly important and a revenue share, we would also entertain a board position after 1 year of proven results.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.