Social Media MarketingCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Data EntryCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Marketing InternCartoon CUts
Digital Marketing Analytics AnalystSkinny Ms.
Marketing specialist reporting directly to CMO at exciting new VC FundJB Fitzgerald
IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Communications InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
ERP - Inside Sales Associatesyscon solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
Tenth Muse Enterprises
1595 Spring Harbor Drive, Apt. D
Delray Beach, FL
Posted: August 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTenth Muse Enterprises is a startup company that helps entrepreneurs and artists find and connect with their markets. We develop strategies for businesses that are unique to their goals. Marketing Intern will update content on Tenth Muse Enterprises website, post on social media, create and manage event postings on social media and at in-person networking events. This is an opportunity to showcase creativity and to develop interpersonal skills. Currently, office is at my home, so person must be trustworthy and discreet.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or similar degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Solution Focused, Fluent English, Flexible Schedule, Highly resourceful, Energetic Self-Starter
Preferred - Business Communications, Basic Photoshop, Positive Attitude