Summer Sales/marketing intern (video production company)confidential production company
Marketing and Publications InternDisability Law Colorado/Mighty Rights Press
Marketing and Recruitment AssistantSTAFF SOURCE
Marketing / Business Development Intership.Ligne' Agency
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Content Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Social Media marketerPelagic Capital Corporation
Marketing InternBookmark This
Super Gains Pack
Posted: December 30 2015
Company Location: Co Spgs, CO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fitness subscription box company that delivers monthly boxes of fitness items and supplements to our customer's door. We deliver once a month on the third Friday of every month and include workout ideas, meal prep plans for a week with grocery lists, a high protein snack idea to try with grocery lists, food fact of the month, and full size items as well. We provide a service in the fitness world and industry where we offer a "Try before you buy" ideology.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Develop marketing and advertising strategies to target new consumers.
- Develop a branding strategy that will attract more followers on social media platforms.
- Seek out blogging opportunities for free advertising and boost SEO.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Advertising
Preferred - Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising