Brand Development InternThe Carr Compay
Marketing InternHealthView Services
Social Media & Community Management InternPerspicuous Media Corporation
Digital Marketing Internship (3 months)Motion Global Limited
Digital Marketing TraineeMotion Global Limited
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternshipClean the World
Marketing InternBookmark This
Super Gains Pack
Posted: December 30 2015
Company Location: Co Spgs, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fitness subscription box company that delivers monthly boxes of fitness items and supplements to our customer's door. We deliver once a month on the third Friday of every month and include workout ideas, meal prep plans for a week with grocery lists, a high protein snack idea to try with grocery lists, food fact of the month, and full size items as well. We provide a service in the fitness world and industry where we offer a "Try before you buy" ideology.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Develop marketing and advertising strategies to target new consumers.
- Develop a branding strategy that will attract more followers on social media platforms.
- Seek out blogging opportunities for free advertising and boost SEO.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Advertising, Marketing
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging