Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Super Gains Pack
Posted: December 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fitness subscription box company that delivers monthly boxes of fitness items and supplements to our customer's door. We deliver once a month on the third Friday of every month and include workout ideas, meal prep plans for a week with grocery lists, a high protein snack idea to try with grocery lists, food fact of the month, and full size items as well. We provide a service in the fitness world and industry where we offer a "Try before you buy" ideology.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Develop marketing and advertising strategies to target new consumers.
- Develop a branding strategy that will attract more followers on social media platforms.
- Seek out blogging opportunities for free advertising and boost SEO.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Advertising, Marketing
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging