Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Invictous
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Digital Marketing, Online marketingGeorgia Green Energy Services LLC
Social Media & Programming InternPark Silly Sunday Market
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing InternBarton & Gray Mariners Club
Summer Marketing Internship - Simplified ChineseTUN.com
Social Media Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Marketing InternBookmark This
650 W. Lake Street
Posted: January 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGuard Llama is a personal security system that utilizes a wireless key chain remote to alert authorities in the event of an emergency.
A click of the remote activates a mobile app on the users smart phone that immediately sends his or her GPS location and personal profile to local police. Guard Llama enables would-be victims the ability to summon police faster and more discreetly than dialing 911.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Possess some knowledge of the major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing Communications, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media Blogging, Marketing Analytics, HubSpot