Marketing / Social Media InternMixLuv
Marketing internshipSinteg Academy
Marketing InternThe Prime Enterprise Group
Marketing & Advertising InternBuilders of Hope
Social Media / Public Relations InternshipMeripex Apparel
Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Marketing InternBookmark This
Trading Financial Credit, LLC
3055 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTFC Title Loans has an immediate opening in our Marketing Department for a Web Developer at its National Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA (Korea Town). If you have a strong work ethic, have attention to detail, multi-task well and want to learn what TFC Title Loans has to offer, we want to hear from you. We are looking to fill this position immediately. Our ideal candidate is searching to become part of a team, is self-motivated, works well independently, has a figure-it-out attitude and has a strong interest in growing their sills quickly.
TFC Title Loans is a strong mission-oriented company in business for over 20 years, opening its doors to ideal candidates wanting to learn and grow individually and professionally. The selected candidate will work side by side with the Marketing Director up to and including reporting periodic updates directly to the President of TFC Title Loans.
Selected candidate will experience expert side-by-side training on:
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
• Social Media Optimization (SOM)
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.