MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing CoordinatorMartin Architectural Group
Real Estate MarketingTheresa Taylor Team with Keller Williams Capital Properties
Business Development / Sales InternIdeate Vision
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Augustana CollegeU-Haul International
Marketing PR InternFresh Success Marketing Group
Marketing and Communications InternFresh Success Marketing Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Cirque Central Entertainment
Posted: October 19 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am looking for an intern to
1) Manage Social Media
2) Create inbound marketing plan
The company provides specialty entertainment such as aerialists and ground acrobats for corporate, private and social events.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.