Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Web Design and Development InternBrand Iron
Marketing/Communications InternCPG Agency
Marketing InternProcessMAP Corporation
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
MARKETING AND EVENTS INTERNSHIPWhitewall Magazine
Elle Communications Fall 2017 InternshipsElle Communications
Marketing InternBrand Iron
Food Blog Interns NeededBookmark This
Dinner With Tayo
New York, NY
Posted: June 02 2015
DescriptionBased in the NYC Tri-state area. Dinner With Tayo is a Food Blog focusing on the wide world of food recipes, how it influences your life and insights and tips on restaurants. Meal options are all healthy creative dishes that can vary from an exotic foreign dish, amazing seafood platter, to a nice southern soul food, a vegan dish, a good old steak and many more.
The goal is to share some insight on how you can have fun and be creative with the food you consume and yet still keep things healthy. Visit: www.dinnerwithtayo.com
ResponsibilitiesInterns will perform:
- Research for future blogs
- Social Media management (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Blog posting
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- MUST LOVE FOOD