Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Food Blog Interns NeededBookmark This
Dinner With Tayo
New York, NY
Posted: June 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBased in the NYC Tri-state area. Dinner With Tayo is a Food Blog focusing on the wide world of food recipes, how it influences your life and insights and tips on restaurants. Meal options are all healthy creative dishes that can vary from an exotic foreign dish, amazing seafood platter, to a nice southern soul food, a vegan dish, a good old steak and many more.
The goal is to share some insight on how you can have fun and be creative with the food you consume and yet still keep things healthy. Visit: www.dinnerwithtayo.com
ResponsibilitiesInterns will perform:
- Research for future blogs
- Social Media management (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Blog posting
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- MUST LOVE FOOD