Account InternTheory House
Marketing InternBrainstormers LLC
Marketing Intern Needed For Economic Development Consulting CompanyGoman+York
Marketing InternPage & Pedersen, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Paid Digital Marketing Intern - GrowthGood&Co
Digital Social Media InternDynamic Search
Marketing InternBookmark This
3175 Palisades Dr.
Posted: May 11 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGotVape.com is an industry leading in the vaporizer community. With 15 years in the Vaporizer and dry herb industry, GotVape.com specializes in all products to help meet the rapidly growing demand of the Vaporizer world. GotVape.com was created by Vaporizer users to establish ourselves as a main source for education and awareness in the Vaporizer community. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service, offering the best expert advice, and being the one stop shop for all vape and dry herb related needs. To remain ahead of our competition in the marketplace, we’re continuously looking for new technology and new innovation to give us the extra edge.
GotVape.com is looking for enthusiastic, motivated interns to join our Corona, CA office for the 2017 school year. Knowledge in the vaporizing industry is a plus but not necessary. This is an unpaid internship for school credit only. Candidates must commit to at least 3 days or 12 hours a week with a consistent schedule.
To apply, please email marketing@GotVape.com with the subject line “Marketing Internship” with your resume and cover letter attached.
Responsibilities- Work directly with the Marketing Manager to create, develop, and implement marketing strategies.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Must be able to receive school credit
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be familiar with various social media platforms