Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Marketing InternBookmark This
587 5th Ave., 2nd Floor
New York, NY
Posted: April 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVahlte is a cutting-edge start-up at the cross-section of tech, luxury e-commerce, and marketing. We are currently ramping up to launch in the fall of 2015 and have many opportunities for candidates with the right characteristics. All positions start off as unpaid internships however candidates who prove themselves to be indispensable will receive an offer for a full-time or part-time position post-launch.
You will work with the CEO, the marketing team, various luxury brands on both outbound marketing (i.e. marketing Vahlte as a brand) as well as inbound marketing (i.e. marketing our luxury brand partners to our users). Digital marketing is the core of our platform and given our unique business model candidates should expect to engage with very creative marketing strategy and campaigns.
Candidates will be exposed to a dynamic high-growth company that empowers its team to be proactive and take initiatives. You will have guidance but you will also be taught the skills to figure things out on your own and empowered to take initiatives. We are innovative, fashion-forward, take pride in our product and have a killer work ethic but we never take ourselves too seriously to have fun. We love what we do and we do what it takes to get it done. There is nothing quite as exciting as start-up life and the opportunities for career advancement are yours to create.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide guidance to bloggers and influencers to ensure alignment with Vahlte marketing initiatives.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Must be familiar with digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Familiarity with art or jewelry history and/or familiarity with jewelry is very useful but not mandatory.
- Individuals who are creative problem solvers who have a proactive attitude, positive outlook, and sense of humor will fit in well with our company culture.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Email Marketing Software
Preferred - Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing, Viral Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Word Of Mouth Marketing, Targeted Advertising