Paid Marketing InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Social Media InternTalentCube
Social Media & Marketing InternshipOrlando wedding and party rentals
Marketing Communications InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Sales and Marketing AssistantHuman Elements Consulting
English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
320 NE 75th Street
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: October 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded by passionate and experienced industry experts, GreenBridge Furnishings offers visionary and innovative furniture design and manufacturing for hospitality, home and commercial markets. GreenBridge’s integrated development process promotes partnership between design and production allowing for individualized, holistic solutions that work across pricing and timing considerations.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.