Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Digital Media InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipMorph Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
320 NE 75th Street
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: October 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded by passionate and experienced industry experts, GreenBridge Furnishings offers visionary and innovative furniture design and manufacturing for hospitality, home and commercial markets. GreenBridge’s integrated development process promotes partnership between design and production allowing for individualized, holistic solutions that work across pricing and timing considerations.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.