Hungry Marketing Intern Wanted for Metabrew!Metabrew
Marketing InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Marketing Outreach InternGradMail.com
Marketing InternArizona beverage company
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Brand Management TraineeBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
LOOKING FOR A PR & MARKETING INTERN!kargoe
Marketing InternBookmark This
Standing Solutions LLC
Posted: February 12 2016
Company Location: Gainesville, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFamily oriented company looking for the right person to do basic data input, scheduling and marketing the local and surrounding communities for new business. No pushy sales stuff. The reputation sells itself.. This job would be perfect for a business and/or marketing student looking for real world business experience..
-Must be likable, outgoing and easy to get along with. Must know the balance on how to be personal and professional..
-Typing speed needs to be a minimum of 50 WPM
-Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word
-Excellent in down loading multiple pictures and the processes of pictures into programs/files
-Above average intelligence that knows how to communicate in business
-Self motivated that takes initiative so micro management has no home
-Making deadlines is a must, and is why there is a flexible schedule..
-Drug free work place
-Laptop and access to scanner and fax machine
-Streamline processes by putting in place organizational systems
-Experience in billing and invoicing
Professional appearance is important.. Send resume ..Great opportunity for the rightly motivated person..
Responsibilities- Mass data input
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.