Influencer MarketingInaya Jewelry
Marketing/Communications Specialist - InternPacific Data Integrators
Marketing + Social Media + Special Events InternshipLansdowne Street
Marketing Internship at Fortune 500Aflac
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 22 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a motivated Marketing intern to assist with marketing efforts for online web design and branding company base out of Nashville.
This opportunity has tons of flexibility as well as the ability to bring YOUR ideas to the table!
Looking for motivated, energetic, and driven professionals.
This position will be paid on a performance basis, the better you do the more $$$ in your pocket!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Lead Generation and appointment scheduling
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field or appropriate experience is also acceptable.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.