Content/Article WriterLVisions Marketing Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternVillage boutique
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing/ Sales InternGet it Going
Marketing Intern working with CEOBrandtnu
Yoga Studio InternshipNaam Yoga New York
Seeking Marketing InternsGenZ Publishing
Marketing / Project Management InternK-3 Technologies
Marketing InternBookmark This
Pamper Me Good Kids Salon
Posted: July 18 2016
Company Location: Fort Washington, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPamper Me Good Kids salon provides natural hair care services for children from the age of 2-18. Located in Fort Washington MD we have been in business for 3 years. There are other children hair salon and spas in the area but none of them specialize in haircare. We pride ourselves on the positive client experience and the quality of our services.
I am looking for an intern to develop a digital marketing campaign for the salon. I currently have a website, facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. I would like to increase salon followers by using these social media sites .
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.