Social Media Marketing InternTrovisto Security
Marketing InternshipCreative House Marketing
Real Estate Broker Social Media Marketing AssistantColdwell Banker
Marketing Management Intern with graphic design/video editing experience.Aloha Outdoors
Legal Marketing Extern WantedSorrentino Legal
MARKETING INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Summer/Fall Internship: Made in USA start-up needs an awesome Marketing - PR - Social Media Intern!Authenticity 50
Marketing InternBookmark This
Pamper Me Good Kids Salon
Posted: July 18 2016
Company Location: Fort Washington, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPamper Me Good Kids salon provides natural hair care services for children from the age of 2-18. Located in Fort Washington MD we have been in business for 3 years. There are other children hair salon and spas in the area but none of them specialize in haircare. We pride ourselves on the positive client experience and the quality of our services.
I am looking for an intern to develop a digital marketing campaign for the salon. I currently have a website, facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. I would like to increase salon followers by using these social media sites .
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.