Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Marketing InternBookmark This
100 wall st
New York, NY
Posted: May 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPetite Studio, a growing online-only womenswear retailer focused on the petite women’s apparel market, is looking for a highly motivated and creative marketing intern in the New York area. Interns will assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing strategy and aid in the execution of day-to-day marketing activities.
Responsibilities• Create new content (visual design, layout and production) on social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
• Assist in the digital marketing like SEO, SEM, e-newsletters, etc.
• Identify, compile and update list of influencers for outreach
• Assist the sales team on various campaign projects
• Aid in researching industry best practices and implementation of new marketing tools and initiatives
• Assist in reporting and analyzing data and trends of all ongoing marketing efforts
• General admin duties as assigned
Requirements• Well-versed on social media platforms
• Familiar with Photoshop and basic photo editing software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have Instagram account for review
• Commitment to 20-30 hours per week
• Must be based in New York Metro area (Willing to work remotely sometimes)
• Experience in fashion/marketing industry is a plus