Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa Rica--Begins May/June 2017The Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing, Sales, Advertising InternNature's Beauty Mix
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa RicaThe Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing InternsNew England Country Rentals
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 03 2015
Company Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Fredericksburg, VA-based, FinTech startup with a mission to advance the personal, professional and financial readiness of our nation’s service members, from swearing-in through retirement. We aim to revolutionize how traditional financial services firms and military consumers interact through an innovative, interactive, on-line planning tool and advisory service.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Affiliate Marketing
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy