Marketing & Sales Internship - Fitness Start Up (Marina Del Rey)Street Workout Academy
Unpaid Marketing Intern TelecommuteMoney Munchkids
Business Development / Sales Intern - Los Angeles & GlobalNaqi Strategies
Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing InternshipViPeak Global
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Marketing InternBookmark This
Caterpillar to Butterfly, LLC
Posted: September 13 2015
Company Location: Bensalem, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCaterpillar to Butterfly, LLC engages you on a one-to-one or group setting depending on the need of you, your group or organization. With strict confidentiality and a knack to help you become healthier, encourage you to go back to school, get you out of that toxic relationship or to help you get to your next level. Every situation can have a positive outcome once YOU begin to take the first step- putting yourself first.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.