Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
Marketing InternBookmark This
315 East Ave
Red Wing, MN
Posted: October 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFarmers is one of the very few small companies to start in business only one year before the greatest economic depression in American history and still survived to become a household name. Innovative business thinking and our commitment to doing what’s right for the communities we’re privileged to serve have been a hallmark of Farmers since 1928. Farmers has since grown to be the country’s third-largest home and auto carrier in the U.S.
This Farmers agency is looking for someone to help drive business by way of modern social media as well as the more traditional avenues like telemarketing, flyers, direct mail, emails, etc.
Responsibilities- Telemarketing to find potential clients as well as current client opportunities.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Publishing informational and educational content that's meaningful to engage clients (videos, stories, pictures, etc)
- Assist with special community events to promote company and increase opportunities, if such an event should
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc. as assigned.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or similar major.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, and growth potential.
- Should be outgoing, open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Possess the knowledge in digital marketing
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Social Media, Motivated self-starter, Excellent communication skills, Outgoing, Basic Computer Skills, Excellent organizational skills
Preferred - Social Media Blogging