Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Blue Square Concepts
1080 N Delaware Ave Suite 502
Posted: June 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Square Concepts is a strategic business consulting firm. Our primary expertise is providing consultative solutions to numerous different fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and non-profits in Philadelphia. We operate in 19 different countries and have more than 130 offices in the United States.
Responsibilities- Create presentations, 1 on 1 consultative meetings, campaigns, promotions, etc.
- Provide support to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Must be authorized to work in in the United States
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business Administation
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.