Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of CincinnatiMosaic
Marketing Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
PAID Internships Available! - Gain Valuable Marketing, Sales and Business ExperienceTEI Consulting Group
Television Marketing InternNutrisystem
Marketing InternBookmark This
Dead Logic LLC
5340 Hamilton Suite 106
Posted: November 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDead Logic was created to develop visionaries through exposures to creative environments, unique business cultures and the promotion of self-knowledge. Our co-working and creative space was designed to cultivate ideas for future generations by encouraging collaboration between driven individuals. Artists, visionaries, and thinkers have always pushed the envelope and forced society into forward thinking. Our full-service collective of innovative professionals pushes the tradition by producing thought provoking projects, solutions and visual content.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/ principles/ and methodologies to the community, Dead Logic partners, and potential clients.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Identify local influence centers (studio’s, schools, creative centers, art gallery’s, etc.) to determine referral sources
• Assist with business development and marketing strategy
• Arrange presentations
• Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
• Coordinate various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
RequirementsPosition Requirements/ Qualifications:
• Leadership potential
• Ability to learn other software programs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and be part of a collaborative, fast-paced working environment
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Creative and passion to create
• Must currently be a student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field.