Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Paradise Legal Support & Secretarial Services
Posted: February 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionParadise Legal Support & Secretarial Services™ is a Texas based company established in 1999 to provide business support services to new and emerging businesses. We operate in both traditional and virtual environments in order to accommodate a geographically diverse, broad-based clientele.
As a Marketing Intern you will be required to assist the Marketing Manager in maintaining marketing strategies and to execute the tactical activities associated with the overall marketing plan to optimize sales. Our internship is a 3 to 4 month program requiring up to 20 hours a week. May work virtually.
You can take a look at our site at www.paradisesecretarial.com for more information.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
Preferred - Social Media Communications, Blogging, iMovie