Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Marketing InternBookmark This
2707 Satsuma Drive
Posted: August 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor 29 years Techlight has been a manufacturer of Commercial, Industrial, and Landscape Lighting Products located in Dallas, TX. We are currently looking for an intern to assist in all facets of our Marketing Plan implementation. As a mid-sized family owned business this is an opportunity to gain experience in all facets of marketing and working in variety of software programs. Primary responsibilities will be developing printed literature pieces for specific products or targeted market segments. Secondary responsibilities will include graphic design and content development for email newsletters and the company website as well as providing support to social media efforts.
Responsibilities- Create product flyers, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Aid in the design of product technical specifications and installation instructions.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design.
- Experience withe Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel and Word.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.