Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Marketing InternBookmark This
2707 Satsuma Drive
Posted: August 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor 29 years Techlight has been a manufacturer of Commercial, Industrial, and Landscape Lighting Products located in Dallas, TX. We are currently looking for an intern to assist in all facets of our Marketing Plan implementation. As a mid-sized family owned business this is an opportunity to gain experience in all facets of marketing and working in variety of software programs. Primary responsibilities will be developing printed literature pieces for specific products or targeted market segments. Secondary responsibilities will include graphic design and content development for email newsletters and the company website as well as providing support to social media efforts.
Responsibilities- Create product flyers, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Aid in the design of product technical specifications and installation instructions.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design.
- Experience withe Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel and Word.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.