Internet Marketing / Sales / PromotionsCorporate Investment International, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Marketing InternBookmark This
Viyada Thai Spa
437 Boylston Street 2nd Fl.
Posted: December 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionViyada Thai Spa, the first and the only Thai Spa based in Boston, Massachusetts is currently seeking a Marketing Intern to assist with the marketing tasks of the spa and its upcoming Thai massage school. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is interested in the fields of marketing, advertising and media relations.
The position is a great experience for anyone looking to get more experience in Marketing in the spa and education industry.
Responsibilities• Create marketing strategies and campaigns to bring more clients to the spa and more students to the school.
• Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
• Manage the company's social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
• Assist with on- and off-site promotional events
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements• Currently/previously enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or higher program in Marketing or related fields.
• Excellent communication, written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Graphic design experience is a plus but not required .