Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe ideal Intern will learn and assist the Marketing Director with daily, weekly and monthly activities including Web Design, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop CS6
Preferred - Social Media, Blogging, WordPress, Hootsuite, Computer Graphics Design