Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
MARKETING INTERN FOR HOME FURNISHING PRODUCTSBookmark This
Posted: March 19 2015
DescriptionWe are an India Based Company, established in 1982, looking to market (independently) our products. Though our company has indirectly supplied home furnishings to Big Brands like, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Cost Plus - world market, Target,& Sundance, only to name a few, now we want to tap the retail stores directly, through our own Marketing Team.
We need interns to market our exclusive range of Carpets, Rugs & Printed Tableware, to retail outlets, through out USA. We will provide all the marketing tools and online training of our products.
As a Marketing Team member your responsibility is to meet potential Retail Store owners/Sourcing Managers, give our introduction, show our range of products, and book orders.
The future plan is to nurture a Resident Marketing Team, who will be reporting directly to the USA Corporate Office(Proposed).
We will pay the Team 10% of all the orders booked, in US Dollars.
Responsibilities- Create email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess any kind of experience in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.