Public Relations/Marketing DirectorSustainable Westford
Internet Marketing InternshipFotosearch Stock Photography
Marketing InternMac Murray & Shuster LLP
International Marketing StrategistComposed Travel
Paid Summer Sales and Marketing Internship at University of IdahoAroundCampus Group
Marketing and Advertising InternshipThe Dance Connection
Marketing InternBold Digital Marketing
Marketing InternBookmark This
Your Business First
Posted: May 21 2015
Company Location: Statesville, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI have a series of services and programs that need to be marketed. I am looking for interns who can bring exposure to these things and the items of our clients with new and innovative ways.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.