MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Events Management Intern - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Marketing and Social Media InternAchieve Internet
Marketing Communications InternInc Design
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa Rica--Begins May/June 2017The Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing, Sales, Advertising InternNature's Beauty Mix
Marketing InternBookmark This
6330 McLeod Dr. #2
Las Vegas, NM
Posted: June 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionePatient Enroll is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing team produces quality work for clinical research organizations throughout the United States, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of medical marketing.
ResponsibilitiesePatient Enroll is looking for an undergraduate student in the Las Vegas area who is majoring in Business, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Requirements• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Monitor and Review online domains
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity