Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Marketing InternBookmark This
Women In Need Safehaven, Inc.
Posted: November 02 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Women In Need Safehaven (WINS), Inc. is a newly formed nonprofit organization working to combat poverty, abuse, and homelessness by providing families with their essential needs and the supportive services to transition into permanent self-sufficiency. Our vision is to strive to build a world that provides permanent refuge, safety, and a future to all homeless and underprivileged women and children. We are working to make this vision a reality by creating a comprehensive strategic empowerment program which provides services, support, partnerships & coalition building.
Responsibilities- Assist with development of creative concepts and marketing strategies for promoting the work of WINS, Inc. and to secure donations from prospective donors.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Communication
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
SkillsRequired - Excellent interpersonal skills, Excellent organizational skills, Google Calendar, Analytic Thinking, Problem Solver, Quick & Eager Learner, Adaptable, Professional, Ethical Decision Making, Fun, Flexible to Change, Creative, Microsoft Suites, Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Access, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish