Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Paid Marketing Internshipswetravelsolo
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing InternBookmark This
Women In Need Safehaven, Inc.
Posted: November 02 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Women In Need Safehaven (WINS), Inc. is a newly formed nonprofit organization working to combat poverty, abuse, and homelessness by providing families with their essential needs and the supportive services to transition into permanent self-sufficiency. Our vision is to strive to build a world that provides permanent refuge, safety, and a future to all homeless and underprivileged women and children. We are working to make this vision a reality by creating a comprehensive strategic empowerment program which provides services, support, partnerships & coalition building.
Responsibilities- Assist with development of creative concepts and marketing strategies for promoting the work of WINS, Inc. and to secure donations from prospective donors.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Communication
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
SkillsRequired - Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Access, Creative, Analytic Thinking, Flexible to Change, Fun, Microsoft Suites, Social Media Advertising, Ethical Decision Making, Professional, Google Calendar, Quick & Eager Learner, Problem Solver, Excellent interpersonal skills, Excellent organizational skills, Adaptable
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish