Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InterneMedEvents.com
Winter Break Internship: Community Management Tech StartupByte Academy
Marketing InternBookmark This
Intelligently Designed Wellness
144 A Fifth Ave
Posted: March 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for an intern for a Holistic Healthcare practice to address marketing to current client base, local businesses, prospective clients. Would need intern for 2- 3 days per week. Intention is to create and expand different marketing platforms.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.