MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
--Eye Level of Northbrook
1512 Shermer Ste B
Posted: October 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEye Level of Northbrook is an after-school learning center offering individualized math and English classes for students approximately age 4 - 14. We are looking for an intern to start asap who can help with social media integration, the creation and distribution of marketing materials, video development,
Responsibilities- Create email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Integrate social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Sales, Communication, or Business Mgmt.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, dependable and adaptable.