Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
6136 Richmond Avenue
Posted: July 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhoto Zone is an avant-garde media house, delivering digital media and event solutions that bring innovation to life through ideas founded on uniqueness. From consultative services to concept creation, from superior production, to flawless execution, our services are crafted with an obsession for perfection.
We seek an individual sales, Marketing, and PR, that is driven with the ability to contribute fresh creative ideas. Our intern will provide great customer service skills to all of our clients as well as deliver new potential clientele.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.