Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: April 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented marketing student to help with SEO, email marketing, paid marketing, and other marketing-related tasks.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
Help manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
Help manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
Help manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns (Google AdWords and others).
Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Optional (but preferred):
Basic knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
Basic understanding of web analytics software and keyword tools.
SEO analysis and optimization knowledge a plus.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Basic understanding of paid marketing.