Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
What a Gyrl Wants
Posted: April 23 2016
DescriptionPART-TIME MARKETING INTERN NEEDED AT BROOKLYN ADULT BOUTIQUE! 18+ Only
What A Gyrl Wants Adult Boutique was founded in 2012, by a mother-daughter duo, in the efforts of educating and enlightening the community on the benefits and essentialism of having a healthy and abundant sex life.
WGW started with a boutique-style store located in a sexually non-affluent neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York. The mother-daughter team has made it their priority to offer an environment that promotes confidence, self-esteem, and sexual education while encouraging the awareness and fulfillment of one’s sexual needs and desires.
WGW also offers classes and workshops with these same principles in mind. We believe that a healthy, fun-filled sex life is necessary in not only our early years, but throughout the entire span of life.
We pride ourselves in offering friendly, discreet, and most importantly a comfortable and enjoyable shopping experience. Our mission is to continue to enlighten, educate, and liberate the sexual experience through our merchandise, our openness, our honesty and our encouragement. What A Gyrl Wants is completely judgment free, and we welcome every race, creed, sex, sexual orientation and experience level.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP***
What a Gyrl Wants is seeking a marketing intern to to build our presence in the market. We are looking for a young, bright and talented person with a passion for marketing/branding/PR who is willing to learn and build their expertise by contributing to our company.
1. Create, manage, and grow business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and E-blasts.
2. Collaborate on Marketing strategies and initiatives to expand awareness about the company through various platforms including email campaigns, printed material, social media platforms, community outreach, and so on.
3. Assist in clerical tasks such as ordering printed material, researching marketing opportunities, tracking business trends, and researching industry news.
How to apply? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume as well as the following:
A short blurb on why we should pick you and why you want to work with WGW.
• Have proficient English communication skills (written and verbal)
• Take initiative and offer creative and intelligent ideas
• Have an outgoing and social personality, comfortable speaking to strangers
• Have proficiency with basic computer software (Microsoft Office)
• Have an understanding of the different social media platforms
• College Sophomore +