Maryland Nonprofits Marketing and Communications InternMaryland Nonprofits
Content Creation Internship (Video, photo, creative)People's VC - kaZING
Date Entry/inter paidDeloitte
Share your passion for college football - Campus marketing managerBOWLJET.COM
Marketing Internschool Bunch
Internship in China C188 - Sales and Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C101 - Digital Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Part Time Internship OpportunityPods&Pads
Marketing InternBookmark This
Argent Companies LLC
Posted: April 10 2016
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionArgent Companies LLC, a division of Empowr2Elev8, Inc., was launched in 2015 to focus specifically on small business owners, entrepreneurs and start-up companies to help them achieve their goals of becoming successful and profitable business owners. The candidate for this position will work with our clients management teams to help develop a marketing strategy for their company's upcoming projects.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Business Planning, Social Media Development, Marketing for Small Business
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy, B2B Sales, B2B eCommerce