Sports Marketing/Partnership InternshipCreative Sports Group
Social Media InternHooked
Marketing Internship (Unpaid)New York Therapy Team
Marketing Intern for Political Board GameCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Marketing InternMidsun Group
Marketing & Media InternshipLanchid LLC
Social Media InternClassic Tress
Marketing InternBookmark This
Advance Sourcing Concepts
115 Evergreen Heights Drive
Posted: January 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn established Staffing/HR firm located North of Pittsburgh is looking for a Part Time Marketing Intern to assist with the implementation of our marketing plan.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Additional administrative tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.