Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternUltrakote Products
Marketing/Media/Event InternOutside Television
Brand AmbassadorBaruvi Fresh
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)LUXE Properties
Marketing InternshipFind8 Digital
Marketing InternTomes & Hanratty PC
Marketing InternBookmark This
General Services Corporation
501 Highway 54 Bypass
Posted: September 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGeneral Services Corporation (GSC) has been in the business of providing multifamily housing since 1975. It is our belief that employees are core to the Company’s continued success and that the Company and its employees must embrace common guiding principles in order to realize that success.
The Intern will assist the Marketing Director with student marketing outreach. Acts as a Campus Representative in generating student prospect traffic into the leasing offices. Assists leasing office with general office duties and other administrative duties.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
1. Conduct any and all communications with our customers, prospects, applicants,
residents, or coworkers in a manner consistent with the Company’s Customer
Service Program and philosophy.
2. Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
3. Delivers student flyers to specified universities, technical schools, and colleges.
4. Post flyers on bulletin boards at various locations throughout the campus and
local businesses around campus.
5. Hand out flyers to students in common areas within the campus boundaries.
6. Ensure flyer visibility on campus once a week.
7. Deliver maps/flyers to various businesses and schools.
8. Deliver student renewal letters and promotional marketing materials to student residents.
9. Maintain social media pages online.
10. Make phone calls to student residents at renewal.
11. Complete job related errands for the Property Manager
12. Assists with various marketing projects and housing fairs.
ResponsibilitiesHours: Approximately 10 hours a week.
This is a paid Internship.
RequirementsREQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
1. Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Current college attendance with classes or special courses related to job responsibilities (i.e. business marketing, business management, etc.).
2. Experience: Must have customer service and computer experience.