Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full TimeHarper Pierce
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Virtual Marketing Internship - Summer 2017AdMix Social
Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: March 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAsche Industries launches first ever high end,
discrete jewelry and wallet line that protects and
conceals fragrant aromas.
Asche accessories and leather goods line are the perfect marriage of design and function for the
progressive, conscious, and fashionable consumer.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.