Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Marketing InternshipTurchette Brand Marketing & Public Relations
Fall Marketing InternPack Up + Go
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
Marketing InternKFSM Radio
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Creative and Enthusiastic Animal LoverAiling Pets
Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: April 21 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionHistoric Houston is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and conservation of Houston’s historic architecture and building resources. Historic Houston’s Deconstruction Program actively deconstructs homes to reclaim the building materials and operates The Salvage Warehouse, an architectural salvage warehouse, where the reclaimed materials are sold. Historic Houston is currently looking for several summer interns with creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness through our existing social media networks and to assist at the Salvage Warehouse.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.