Sales & Marketing InternshipFocus USA, Inc
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Marketing Intern Wanted – Long Island, NYNathan's Famous
Marketing and Design InternshipIAMFEMME
Sales And Marketing InternshipAstral Energy
Event Promotion Marketing OutreachMeet to Marry, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
1399 Pacific Dr
Auburn Hills, MI
Posted: August 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarkit Group Marketing is looking for dedicated and energetic interns to work at our new Michigan office. We’re looking for students interested in Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Sales for at least a semester.
Markit Group is dedicated to helping companies increase their brand visibility through traditional and digital marketing. Interns will gain valuable experience with real clients working in a variety of industries. You won’t be getting coffee and running errands.
If desired, Markit Group will work with the applicant’s college or university in order to secure course credit.
This is an unpaid internship, but there is opportunity to earn bonuses, as well as long-term opportunities working part/full-time employment.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Digital Marketing, Microsoft Applications
Preferred - Copywriting