Project Manager/ Administrative / Social Media. Intern. Paid !YOUR SUV CLUB LLC.
Social Media MarketingMoi Inc
Marketing and Sales Intern - Move into LeadershipMomentum Inc
Marketing/Recruiting InternPan Asia Resources Pte Ltd
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMFG Inc
Intern & Learn Internet Marketing in the Event Planning & Wedding NicheOD Marketers
Sales and Marketing Fashion InternshipFashionlab Agency
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Business InternBookmark This
325 West Main Street
Posted: December 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position would offer experience with digital media that supports the expansion of OMVERIA’s application. OMVERIA is a new app that connects people with the businesses they love most. This internship supports OMVERIA’s strategy to reach new users and generate more awareness toward their brand. This position is a non-paid, part time internship that requires a commitment of 10 hours a week. • Assist in the creation and implementation of OMVERIA’s marketing strategy to the Lexington market.
• Perform social media market research to aid in the expansion of OMVERIA.
• Contribute to OMVERIA’s social media outlets including Facebook and Twitter.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Must be an active user of the following social sites:
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements• College student majoring in communications or business related fields.
• Familiar with all aspects of social media.
• Ability to multi task.
• Strong work ethic and go-getter mentality.
• Highly organized and task oriented.